A fully sustainable venue fit for a sustainable food-tech event
With Amsterdam being a European leader in climate-positive environmental policies and the first city to adopt the doughnut economic model to limit climate impact, we are certain that we can host an eco-conscious conference that can leave a positive impact
TRAVELING BY TRAIN
Energy efficient and comfortable, the best option is to travel by train – not to mention it being a great opportunity to work while traveling and enjoy the side benefit of doing some sightseeing on the way to Amsterdam. Raileurope.com and eurail.com offer tickets for trains to Amsterdam from right across Europe.
TRAVELING BY CAR
Again, driving isn’t great for the planet, but it’s significantly better than flying. If you are traveling by car, do consider halving your carbon footprint by sharing the journey with a fellow Summit attendee.Or use one of the more popular carpooling apps to find someone you could share your car with: Europe Carpooling or BlaBlaCar.
TRAVELING BY PLANE
No alternative but to fly? The Future of Protein Production LIVE! will take place in the heart of Amsterdam. RAI Amsterdam is easily accessible from Schiphol Airport. You are at RAI Amsterdam within eight minutes by car or 10 minutes by train.
Consider off-setting the carbon your journey has used by using one of these offsetting websites
- Goodwings will remove all of your travel emissions, including flight, hotel and meals. Summit attendees can try it for free.
- The NOW Offset Carbon tool is produced by Swiss B Corp, NOW, in partnership with SouthPole.
- The Gold Standard is a website that allows you to choose the kind of project you donate to when offsetting your carbon emission.
- Others include: Atmosfair (Germany), MyClimate (Switzerland) and ClimateCare (UK)
Arriving on the day
RAI Amsterdam has several entrances so our attendees should head to Entrance E that is located just behind the main entrance.
There will be several free standing signs helping you to find your way as well as a branded walkway leading to the exhibition area.
- Vans up to 2.70m high can park in the RAI garage P4
- Cars up to 1.90m high can park in the RAI garages P1-P4 (P4 is recommendable: this is the nearest parking to the Forum).
Visitors can order a parking ticket online in advance via https://www.rai.nl/en/route/parking.
More information: The RAI website contains a lot of information regarding travel and parking.
Please have a look here for additional information.
The World's Leading Event For Alternative Protein Production